HOW TO APPLY?
- Simply request an application by filling out this form.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email you provide upon doing so. If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your spam folder. If you still do not see a confirmation email please save your application request and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue.
- Your application request will then be processed. If you meet all qualifications you will receive an email with your log in information. Use this information to log in here.
- You must submit your application and supporting documentation by the deadline given in order to be eligible for the program. Deadlines are generally as follows:
- Application Deadline: generally two weeks after receiving the confirmation email – however the deadline grows shorter the closer we get to the KTH journey date.
- Reference Letter Deadline: a week after your application deadline
- Competitive applicants will be contacted by KTH staff for a brief interview via Skype or in person
- Following the interview with KTH staff, applicants may be asked to submit a brief essay entitled “How I will promote, sustain, and grow the KTH Program and serve Palestine after I return from Palestine.” Applicants may also be asked to participate in a second interview.
- Exceptional applicants will be informed by the KTH Selection Committee if they have been accepted to the KTH Leadership Program.