PROGRAM DATES and COMMITMENTS:
- July 5 – July 18, 2018
- Delegates are responsible for round-trip airfare with the group from Washington, D.C. (for North American Delegates) to Amman, Jordan. Delegates are also responsible for registration fees of $1200 USD (NOTE: Airfare is contingent upon airline-imposed fuel surcharges. Interested youth are encouraged to apply speedily to avoid increased fuel surcharges)
- HCEF covers all other expenses
- Delegates are required to volunteer to effectively promote, sustain and grow the KTH Program following their return from Palestine. This commitment includes specific time contributions and participation in relevant events.
- Tour museums and cultural centers
- Host and participate in folkloric and cultural nights.
- Worship and explore the importance of Holy Places.
- Visit the various cities of Palestine.
- Host meetings with and attend lectures by political, religious, civic leaders and opinion makers within the Palestinian community.
- Learn about various business and technological initiatives.
- Visit Palestinian universities and youth centers.
- Join various established youth activities, such as summer camps
- Visit with local Palestinian families.
- Engage in special events.
- Have fun days while participants explore their country.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Youth will discover the nature and beauty of Palestine.
- Youth will enjoy several days being immersed in the rich culture and heritage of Palestine.